Troublesome Disguises cover

Troublesome Disguises cover
Painting by Titian. Venus at her ablutions. This novel is now available in audiobook, read by the author.

Monday 17 October 2011

I thought I would just add the cover of the Second Francis Vallemont novel, An Unreasonable Request. This one is a little shorter than the first one and hasn't been recorded yet. It continues where the first novel leaves off. All my Francis Vallemont novels will be sequential like this. I'll post the cover of the Third Francis Vallemont novel, The Murder of Errors, tomorrow. The Murder of Errors is in my opinion the best novel I have ever written, at least it was the one that gave me the most pleasure in writing. I think my character comes of age in this third one and now I look forward to moving the character on through his career in late Elizabethan England. The next novel, which as I said, I'm currently working on (I have the tricky whodunnit plot worked out mostly and the prologue and first chapter started), is called The Daughters of the Draper, and involves three very different sisters, and, of course, a few murders, and Francis Vallemont in amongst it all, hunting down the killer(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment